• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free

murrimint

Warren Scout
Hi all. I don't know if this is the right place to be posting this. If it's not can it be passed onto anyone who might find it useful.
I'm moving house soon and would like to donate my bunny housing to someone who might need it. Be that either a rescue or anyone in need. It cost me over £1000 When I bought it but the new house just doesn't have the same room so my buns will be being homed in the bunnery housing. It measures 25ft long by 5ft wide. Has just had a new roof fitted and is insultated with double mesh. If you think of the double dog kennel houses it's like that.i can't post a picture but if your interested I can send you a photo of it through face book. Only condition is you have to be able to collect it from stoke on trent. As you can imagine it will take a large vehicle to move it although it did come in peices. If this is of interest to anyone let me know 😊

Hi all. I don't know if this is the right place to be posting this. If it's not can it be passed onto anyone who might find it useful.
I'm moving house soon and would like to donate my bunny housing to someone who might need it. Be that either a rescue or anyone in need. It cost me over £1000 When I bought it but the new house just doesn't have the same room so my buns will be being homed in the bunnery housing. It measures 25ft long by 5ft wide. Has just had a new roof fitted and is insultated with double mesh. If you think of the double dog kennel houses it's like that.i can't post a picture but if your interested I can send you a photo of it through face book. Only condition is you have to be able to collect it from stoke on trent. As you can imagine it will take a large vehicle to move it although it did come in peices. If this is of interest to anyone let me know

What a kind and generous offer. It sounds to be a magnificent set up xx

I'm moving house soon and would like to donate my bunny housing to someone who might need it. Be that either a rescue or anyone in need. It cost me over £1000 When I bought it but the new house just doesn't have the same room so my buns will be being homed in the bunnery housing. It measures 25ft long by 5ft wide. Has just had a new roof fitted and is insultated with double mesh. If you think of the double dog kennel houses it's like that.i can't post a picture but if your interested I can send you a photo of it through face book. Only condition is you have to be able to collect it from stoke on trent. As you can imagine it will take a large vehicle to move it although it did come in peices. If this is of interest to anyone let me know 😊

Thank you, this is a lovely offer :love:

I shall pass this onto someone I know may be interested and get them to contact you ... x

Yes please. I would love to be able to give it to a worthy cause . Thank you for the kind comments :D x

I know the person is a little tied up today, but I have sent her the link to your thread. Hopefully she will see it and decide if it's the right thing.

Thank you again :)

Back