• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Rescue

Hi
Does anyone know anything about Small Animals Boarding and Rescue in Ardleigh, Colchester, Essex.

I am desperately looking for a new bunny friend for my existing rabbit but local Rescue Centres currently don't seem to have a suitable rabbit right now.

I don't want to get a rescue bunny from somewhere that isn't genuinely a rescue centre so any info would be greatly received.

Thanks
Steph

The Rabbit Residence in Royston is very good, they always have lots of bunnies needing new homes, my two came from there. :D

Hi
Does anyone know anything about Small Animals Boarding and Rescue in Ardleigh, Colchester, Essex.

I am desperately looking for a new bunny friend for my existing rabbit but local Rescue Centres currently don't seem to have a suitable rabbit right now.

I don't want to get a rescue bunny from somewhere that isn't genuinely a rescue centre so any info would be greatly received.

Thanks
Steph

Hi Steph :)

You might find some rescues here:

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/centres.asp

Back