Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prudhoe

Default Prudhoe

This is a bit of a late post - but Prudhoe, we'll never ever forget you.

Your daddy whom you adored was visiting me in hospital and arrived home to find you have severe breathing difficulties and rushed you to the bunny A&E with you wifey-bun Bug. The bunny doctor did her best for you and had you in an oxygen tent but found it difficult to examine because you would get very stressed and the breathing became worse.

Eventually it was obvious that you were fading and the doctor decided to let you slip away and put you back with Bug who apparently started grooming you as you sent to sleep - first and last time she ever groomed you (that we saw). At least she had time with you and to comfort you as you left.

You were such a character - and so funny when we first re-homed you - oh my goodness you were one hormonal male bunny who decided that daddy was your girlfriend - daddy had to wear his snow boots to protect his legs from your attentions . Oh and you spraying - great aim my boy, great aim - just so pleased I wear glasses

You were quickly bonded with Bug whom you also adored - not really reciprocated was it? But she didn't mind you snuggling into her did she - big chubby lady buns are the best

Although you were only a little guy - you have left a massive hole in our lives - and we will never stop loving you. Binky free sweetpea - we'll meet again one day xxxx

Wise Old Thumper

I'm sorry for your loss. Binky free, Prudhoe.

Mama Doe

He sounded like a wonderful character,binky free wee Prudhoe.

I'm so sorry for your loss, he sounds a wonderful little chap x

Really sorry for your loss, big hugs xx

I'm so sorry you lost him binky free little one xx

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Wise Old Thumper

I'm really sorry Fellie

RIP Prudhoe xx

Quote Originally Posted by Fellie View Post
    This is a bit of a late post - but Prudhoe, we'll never ever forget you.

Your daddy whom you adored was visiting me in hospital and arrived home to find you have severe breathing difficulties and rushed you to the bunny A&E with you wifey-bun Bug. The bunny doctor did her best for you and had you in an oxygen tent but found it difficult to examine because you would get very stressed and the breathing became worse.

Eventually it was obvious that you were fading and the doctor decided to let you slip away and put you back with Bug who apparently started grooming you as you sent to sleep - first and last time she ever groomed you (that we saw). At least she had time with you and to comfort you as you left.

You were such a character - and so funny when we first re-homed you - oh my goodness you were one hormonal male bunny who decided that daddy was your girlfriend - daddy had to wear his snow boots to protect his legs from your attentions . Oh and you spraying - great aim my boy, great aim - just so pleased I wear glasses

You were quickly bonded with Bug whom you also adored - not really reciprocated was it? But she didn't mind you snuggling into her did she - big chubby lady buns are the best

Although you were only a little guy - you have left a massive hole in our lives - and we will never stop loving you. Binky free sweetpea - we'll meet again one day xxxx

Oh Fellie, I am so very sorry

Run free Prudhoe x

I cried at their farewell kisses, how beautiful. Sleep tight little Prudhoe xx

Warren Veteran

I am very sorry to learn about Prudhoe I'm sorry you lost him