• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wanted: Guinea pig, middle aged/older *sorted*

Hope it's ok to bump this up :oops:

Still looking for a piggy aged 3+
Neutered boar or sow, nice and preferably calm personality.
Maybe another OAP we could foster? Not sure how that works but I know rescues don't generally rehome older piggies and Mollie is 6+ so another OAP on foster may work?

Mollie is currently living next door to Lily still but I can tell it isn't enough for her and she wants a friend to live with.

:wave:

:D

We have adopted a lovely rescue boar called Popcorn. He's 4yrs old and has the most lovely temperament. He's a little shy but so laid back, calm and gentle. And he's very handsome :love:

He arrived here on Tuesday and settled so well living side by side with Mollie. I bonded them yesterday and it went really well. Mollie is boss pig which is really funny!

They seem really happy together :D

We have adopted a lovely rescue boar called Popcorn. He's 4yrs old and has the most lovely temperament. He's a little shy but so laid back, calm and gentle. And he's very handsome :love:

He arrived here on Tuesday and settled so well living side by side with Mollie. I bonded them yesterday and it went really well. Mollie is boss pig which is really funny!

They seem really happy together

:love: Wonderful news xx

Very happy to see Mollie settled again. Hopefully we can all settle down into a routine now after all the upheaval we've had lately.

Back