• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone interested in a bunny rescue team effort?

I'm happy to do some driving if need be. We have a Ford mondeuo so a fair sized boot. No idea where they are location wise etc but will try to help if I can x

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I wish I could take them on, I'm not too far from Notts. But I just can't.

I hope these babies find a loving home with lots of space for their needs.

Oh keep us updated. I'm in Kent so quite a way and have a fiat 500 so not a big car but happy to pitch in if needed.

Thank you everyone!

**** This Rabbit Rescue is going ahead ****

It will probably happen very soon, and that means that there will be three rabbits, two males and one female (none neutered) that will be looking for homes. Don't worry, if no one wants them right now they have a home secured for them for as long as they need it :)

We have had an incredibly generous offer from a Forum member in order to be able to secure the rabbits' safety, for which we are truly grateful. I will not name the person but would be very happy if they would like to identify themselves!

And please keep the vibes coming. They will soon be having a time lovelier than they have ever had in their short lives :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy to offer free transport :thumb: Can also keep them for a short period (i.e. until it's convenient for them to be dropped off) but it won't be comfy for them :S

Happy to offer free transport :thumb: Can also keep them for a short period (i.e. until it's convenient for them to be dropped off) but it won't be comfy for them :S

Thank you KK!

Details are being finalised this afternoon. We will keep everyone posted :)

That would be amazing, do you mean you would be prepared to collect them? (sorry if I'm misunderstanding). I'm more than happy to meet up, half way or more or all the way. I'm worried about fitting the hutch in my car though (just to add, they won't be living in it, at least not for long, but we don't want to leave it behind either for some other poor rabbits). I'm available all day tomorrow, if convenient. I'm going to contact the owner this evening after they finish work x

I have fund raising idea for this but I'm not sure of the rules MM I messaged you xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I have fund raising idea for this but I'm not sure of the rules MM I messaged you xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I think your idea is brilliant :)

You can put a reference to what you're doing, and a link if there is one, in your signature.

You are so kind :love:

Back