Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Anyone interested in a bunny rescue team effort?

Quote Originally Posted by LionheadLop View Post
    hello fellow rabbit fanatics *waves* thanks for all the nice comments on the signature, worked my butt off for mum ha. new buns are so cute love em to bits canít wait until everythingís ready and I will try sort the links asap because 147 comments really says a lot..

Hello

Your siggy is amazing and thank you so much for all your help with the lovely bunnies

So nice to see you on here!

Thanks MM, I'll pass on your nice comments, as my dd doesn't come on often.

I received your message thank you and I'll give it some thought, as I'm not too sure about the details yet x

**created by my DD Lionheadlop**

Quote Originally Posted by thethreeb's View Post
    thanks mm, i'll pass on your nice comments, as my dd doesn't come on often.

I received your message thank you and i'll give it some thought, as i'm not too sure about the details yet x

ok

Quote Originally Posted by tlcwrites View Post
    How are Blossom and Spud doing?! Any closer to bonding - though it looks like you have options now. I can't keep up with you! Hopefully it'll be a little while before LionheadLop has to update it again.
    Spud and Blossom are doing great, thanks for asking. Spud is one spoilt bunny, living inside he always has people fussing him Blossom is such a lovely rabbit and so much more relaxed around us now. I do wonder if she's poorly sighted though, as she can't find her pellets without me directing her right to them! Not bonded yet unfortunately, as after dragging our heels a bit with their Ops, the priority will now probably be the potential trio.

Yes, no more now, I don't know where on earth I'd put them I hope your gang are well x

**created by my DD Lionheadlop**