• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone interested in a bunny rescue team effort?

I'm excited for these bunnies!
Well done to the rescue team for making steps to try and improve their lives :)
Will pop back soon to see if there's an update!
Xxx

Quick update: buns are safe in my house. Will post more later. They've been here just over an hour but I've been too busy with them to update, and my phone wouldn't load quickly so I just left it until they were sorted. Pics will follow.

Quick update: buns are safe in my house. Will post more later. They've been here just over an hour but I've been too busy with them to update, and my phone wouldn't load quickly so I just left it until they were sorted. Pics will follow.

Fantastic news!!

Thank you so much KK. My heart has been in my mouth all morning waiting for your update.

******Thank you everyone! ******

Yay well done all you lovely people. Can't wait to see the photos. Bet they can't believe the space they have

Oh Wow! I am so pleased!!!!

I met these three today, they're absolutely beautiful and so friendly :love: They sat very patiently on my knee whilst I clipped their claws and i nearly took all three of them home with me

Back