Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Please can I have some vibes for Fudgie

Wise Old Thumper

Good girl Fudgie

Yay Fudgie!

Heya Scrappy, just wanted to check in and see how Fudgie is doing now? back to her cheeky self?
    Rest in peace my beautiful fur babies - Tango, Whiskey, Harvey & Honey **Forever in my heart**

Mama Doe Scrappy's Little Helper's Avatar

Hi Ruth, thank you for asking Well I'm pleased to say Fudgie has fully recovered. Her appetite is well and truly back with a bang. She's practically eating me out of house and home!

The freshly picked grass has been very popular and there are loads of different types of grass where I go foraging. So a couple of times a day I make them what I like to call a "yuppie salad": lots of different fresh grasses and foraged weeds. They both go mad for it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [IMG][/IMG]

Bunnies: Snoopy and Chocolate Fudge Cake

At the Bridge: Scrappy My bunny mentor and the beautiful girl who introduced me to the wonderful world of rabbits

Peanut Butter My cheeky boy who came so far in learning to love and trust humans. If only you could have stayed a bit longer

Awww that's great news, I'm so pleased!!!

Well done fudgie.. So glad your back to eating so well. And hey this yuppie salad sounds lush, don't let my two here you, they'll be on the next train to London!

Oh and how's their bond, fudgie back happily settled down with snoopy? Xxx
    Rest in peace my beautiful fur babies - Tango, Whiskey, Harvey & Honey **Forever in my heart**

Mama Doe Scrappy's Little Helper's Avatar

Yeah thankfully it didn't affect their bond and they're back to being all loved up. ❤️❤️❤️

Here's a couple of pics of them enjoying tonight's serving of their yuppie salad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [IMG][/IMG]

Bunnies: Snoopy and Chocolate Fudge Cake

At the Bridge: Scrappy My bunny mentor and the beautiful girl who introduced me to the wonderful world of rabbits

Peanut Butter My cheeky boy who came so far in learning to love and trust humans. If only you could have stayed a bit longer