• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Saturday Night...

Petra is lovely :lovely: she reminds me of my bridge boy Chester, he used to sit up on the arm of the sofa next to me except when I was pregnant he sat on my bump all of his own accord! We used to love the sound of him scampering up the stairs and if we called his name or whistled the same syllables, he'd race back down and come and find us!

Haha Petra is the same!! Except he pregnancy part. I’ve been cleaning the house today whilst Mum and dad have been out and she just follows me everywhere.

Then she went behind the sofa for quiet time / a sulk (she got told off for eating the tortoise’s food again!) and when Mum and dad came home she ran straight over to Mum and did her best meerkat pose which she does when she wants to snitch on you.

She has to know where everyone is constantly. Wow betide you if you leave the room without Prinny P’s permission. She’ll follow you and if you close the door on her she scratches it.

She’s currently fuuuming with me for not letting her eat Toby’s food. I’m about to do her nails. This is going to be worse than President **** v Korea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know when you’re fuming because you’ve been told off for eating another animal’s food?

Just do what Petra does and sit on it so no one else can eat it too.

#PetraDoesntShareFood

7775226e83d55eef3da0f75bfb4c414f.heic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah she's so cute. Doughnut follows me everywhere too. She doesn't go up the stairs as can't get down but sits and waits for me to return!

Back