• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pip and her fur pulling continues....

Mervinius I read your post earlier, sorry I can't be of any help but sending vibes for you to find a solution, must be hard to watch as a bun mum but I kniw you r trying everything possible. What about trying some homeopathy? ? Others on here have used it with great success, could be worth a try ?? Xx

I too have read your posts. I am afraid I have offered everything I can think of.

I am thinking that the problem is that the area is sensitised now, and that she is going back to pick at it.

However regards the specific issue you describe of cleaning her leg, I can't comment really.

Does the vet think there is anything neurological going on with her?

And so sorry I didn't post a reply sooner ....
What with little one being ill and helping to bond a trio today, I have been a bit sporadic on RU replies xx hugs xx

Mervinius I read your post earlier, sorry I can't be of any help but sending vibes for you to find a solution, must be hard to watch as a bun mum but I kniw you r trying everything possible. What about trying some homeopathy? ? Others on here have used it with great success, could be worth a try ?? Xx
Hi nickybunny1

Yep we are going to try that next. I am trying to stay positive around them because I think she was picking up on my stress and it made her worse.

Luckily she is being her normal self and binkying around like normal. It hasn't caused her stasis this time round!

Thanks for your vibes

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

I too have read your posts. I am afraid I have offered everything I can think of.

I am thinking that the problem is that the area is sensitised now, and that she is going back to pick at it.

However regards the specific issue you describe of cleaning her leg, I can't comment really.

Does the vet think there is anything neurological going on with her?

And so sorry I didn't post a reply sooner ....
What with little one being ill and helping to bond a trio today, I have been a bit sporadic on RU replies xx hugs xx
Hi MM.

That's ok. I thought my post hadn't worked because my phone is still playing up with the app.

I haven't spoken to the vet this time round. So not sure about neurological. She seems so happy in herself and is currently bouncing around the sofa.

Was just intrigued by her strange air licking.

I hope you bun is doing better!

Hi MM.

That's ok. I thought my post hadn't worked because my phone is still playing up with the app.

I haven't spoken to the vet this time round. So not sure about neurological. She seems so happy in herself and is currently bouncing around the sofa.

Was just intrigued by her strange air licking.

I hope you bun is doing better!

Thanks for your good wishes Merv :wave:

I have known what you describe in a bunny, but wouldn't apply to young Pip ...

Blindness being one reason, and arthritis another.

I am always interested in Pip, you know that, and if I can do anything to help - just ask me :D

Back