• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When is the right time

Kim_perkins

Mama Doe
When is the right time to get another friend for your bun?

I lost Penelope not too long ago and Cookie is heartbroken.
I give him all the fuss in the world, but he's not happy alone, they never are.

When is the right time to try and introduce a new friend? I need to find a spayed female from a local rescue and hopefully she can mend his broken heart. I don't want to rush it though.
Having him a house bunny isn't practical not with my massive newfoundland puppy Who now weighs an impressive 70+kg!

I agree. Start looking as soon as you're able - I've always found checks, visits, communication takes a while anyway. Nose rubs for your boy, its horrible seeing them sad

That's great, I'll look straight away then. I'm not concerned about myself, I'm still upset that she's gone I always will be bit I don't want cookie suffering :(

That's great, I'll look straight away then. I'm not concerned about myself, I'm still upset that she's gone I always will be bit I don't want cookie suffering :(

she was a lovely bun, you must miss her loads . Its kind of you to put Cookie first x

Back