• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

worried

BinaryBob7

New Kit
Hi, my name is Robert, I live in Fort Collins, Colorado with my bunny Faith. I have never owned a Rabbit before so I don't know squat. I am a Veteran of the United States Air Force and currently live with my Mother. I am anti-social but try my hardest to get along with others.
I am retired and formerly was a "Jack of all Trades". :wave:

Hi, my name is Robert, I live in Fort Collins, Colorado with my bunny Faith. I have never owned a Rabbit before so I don't know squat. I am a Veteran of the United States Air Force and currently live with my Mother. I am anti-social but try my hardest to get along with others.
I am retired and formerly was a "Jack of all Trades". :wave:

Welcome Robert :wave:

You're not alone - so many of us (me included) got the bunnies first & the knowledge later - it can be a steep learning curve but they are amazing animals & I for one believe for as long as I am capable of caring for them, I will always share my life with them.

The main areas to get your head round are diet (needs to be hay & grass based), space (they need alot), companionship (preferably of their own kind) & last but not least, find a rabbit savvy vet (I'm not sure how difficult this is in the States)

Welcome to RU - I hope you enjoy it here

Back