Thread: Rabbit's Habits - Anything I should add?

Default Rabbit's Habits - Anything I should add?

Those of you that have read my book Understanding Your Rabbit's Habits, I was wondering if there is anything you think might need adding, changing or clarifying?

I'm going to have to do a new print run soon and as it's 6 years since I wrote it I thought it was a good opportunity to give it a once over. Is there any behaviours you think are missing or need more on, or any more problem behaviours I should write about?

http://www.therabbithouse.com/behaviour/

Feel free to tell me all the bad bits or things you disagree with so I can make it better

Tamsin

bump
    Guinea pig slave to - Lily and Piglet

Rabbits loved and missed - Bisc, Matt, Smudge and Patch
    Guinea pigs loved and missed - Popcorn, Mollie, Benjie, Eddie, Maisie and Chesney

Warren Scout

Hello! Slightly off topic but are you still planning to produce a book(let) of rabbit enrichment activities - or am I making this up?! I have seen great suggestions on your website/blog and would definitely be interested in a print copy of some of these

Quote Originally Posted by Shula View Post
    Hello! Slightly off topic but are you still planning to produce a book(let) of rabbit enrichment activities - or am I making this up?! I have seen great suggestions on your website/blog and would definitely be interested in a print copy of some of these
    Yes, I know I promised it awhile ago but it's well on it's way to being complete... it's just I keep adding to it Definitely more of a book, it's up to about 150 pages I'm hoping to get it to a proof reader by the end of the year.

Warren Scout

Quote Originally Posted by Tamsin View Post
    Yes, I know I promised it awhile ago but it's well on it's way to being complete... it's just I keep adding to it Definitely more of a book, it's up to about 150 pages I'm hoping to get it to a proof reader by the end of the year.
    Oooh great! I'll look forward to it in due course!