• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Niji has some important instructions for good bunnies. More pieces added post 9...

tlcwrites

Mama Doe
fPpwtCm.jpg

qN88RH4.jpg

nwuPiYp.jpg

Worked on this board for just over a week now and finally finished. I'm already glad to see that Niji is taking note. :)

Last edited:
fPpwtCm.jpg

qN88RH4.jpg

nwuPiYp.jpg

Worked on this board for just over a week now and finally finished. I'm already glad to see that Niji is taking note. :)

That is exceptionally good!

Gracious I am well behind with owing you an email .... eek!!

But honestly, having Niki in the photo doing what he should be is *such* a good idea!!

fPpwtCm.jpg

qN88RH4.jpg

nwuPiYp.jpg

That is exceptionally good!

Gracious I am well behind with owing you an email .... eek!!

But honestly, having Niji in the photo doing what he should be is *such* a good idea!!

It's brilliant. I love it. You're so talented.

Niji is just beautiful :love:

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Thank you all. :oops: I have made a few more bits and pieces since then - I am hoping to sell some eventually, but for now just been making them out of offcuts for myself and family. I was quite nervous about showing the Keep Calm one especially as a lot of time went into it!

Here's a couple more bits:

AoGMyhb.jpg

RdS3RnS.jpg

Back