• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roisin - U/D 18th October

Really hope she is ok, keep checking for an update. Topping up the vibes and hugs xx

Oh God, Jane, just seen this. I hope Roisin will be okay. Huge hugs on the way to you and you will be in my thoughts and prayers, both of you. xxxxxxxxxx

All the vibes for her!

Luna is getting spayed on 9th October I'm horribly nervous about it! Poor girl she is a such a small cat as well, she wasn't up to weight a month ago so we've had to wait. We can't help but worry! x

I am sorry that this will be a brief post and I am grateful to all of you who have taken the time to offer support.

Roisin has had an adverse reaction to Ketamine and is displaying symptoms of having had a bleed on her brain. I am too upset to post details, I hope you understand.

Also, what has happened could not have been predicted, it is rare and there is no blame to be apportioned to my Vet. Doing that would be totally unjustified.

Back