• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Milk (Gerbil) 1st October 2017

Zoobec

Staff member
Milk was just over 3 years old and the last of the trio of my daughters gerbils who were Oreo, Cookie and Milk. He was a very happy lively boy, very friendly and loved both his wheel and digging burrows. Sadly we found him in his forever sleep today:cry:

Scurry free at the bridge, Milk, we will miss you xx

I'm so sorry, Zoobec. :cry: These tiny babies leave such big holes in our hearts.

Sleep well, Milk.

Milk was just over 3 years old and the last of the trio of my daughters gerbils who were Oreo, Cookie and Milk. He was a very happy lively boy, very friendly and loved both his wheel and digging burrows. Sadly we found him in his forever sleep today:cry:

Oh I am sorry :cry:

RIP Milk xx

Run free Milk xxx

Back