• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Has anyone got a Rosewood woven tunnel?

Mervinius

Mama Doe
Hello.

It's Pips birthday soon and she absolutely loves playing tunnels with us. Every time we kneel on the floor she nudges your knees so we make a gap and she can run through multiple times!

She already has a long narrow cardboard box, which is behind the sofa, but she only has access to this in the evening.

We bought her one made of tent material she wasn't impressed with that and Archie was weirdly terrified of it. Hehe.

I'm thinking about buying her a Rosewood woven tunnel, the ones with holes down the side as well as at the ends. They do a regular size and a jumbo.

Does anyone have one?

Do your buns like it and use it?

Or is there something better. I don't want to get a plastic one because Archie is a chewer. :-(

I'm also not sure which size is best. Pippin is small but she likes to sprint through things at speed. Tehee

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

My bridge bun Toffee, loved a tunnel, he had a cat one. His sister, Treacle is terrified of it ! :roll: I don't think the rosewood ones are very big, but might be wrong. How about a piece of pipe, like Runaround sell, they will cut you any length ?

My bridge bun Toffee, loved a tunnel, he had a cat one. His sister, Treacle is terrified of it ! :roll: I don't think the rosewood ones are very big, but might be wrong. How about a piece of pipe, like Runaround sell, they will cut you any length ?
Luckily my buns are both netherland dwarfs so they are teeny. They can fit in the tiniest of gaps!

Are the runaround ones plastic though?

Luckily my buns are both netherland dwarfs so they are teeny. They can fit in the tiniest of gaps!

Are the runaround ones plastic though?

Yes but very tough, and ridged, not sure if nibble proof though :D your buns might like the Rosewood one then, worth a try !

Yes but very tough, and ridged, not sure if nibble proof though :D your buns might like the Rosewood one then, worth a try !
Yep he'd eat that! I left my massage ball on the floor for a few seconds and he'd eaten four of the bobble bits before I noticed!

I think I'll get the larger tunnel to be safe. Then I'll know they will fit

Yep he'd eat that! I left my massage ball on the floor for a few seconds and he'd eaten four of the bobble bits before I noticed!

I think I'll get the larger tunnel to be safe. Then I'll know they will fit

We'll need photos ! :thumb:

We use plastic tunnels, but the ones designed to go under roads etc. and carry cables (I think Runaround are very similar) rather than the cheap bendy (often green plastic) tunnels. Both buns have had a good go at it but not much more has come off than the flappy bit of plastic that was left from me sawing it to it fit in the car! :lol: They're not indestructible but incredibly hardwearing. Mine also get the empty litter bag: it's two sheets of tough paper, OH tears a hole in the bottom so there's a through route and they spend hours going in and out and making it make weird noises/ Lopsy's taken to digging the inside too (no success). It moves out of the way on grass easily enough too, which does make getting into it a bit of a challenge :lol:

Back