• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poppy Playhouse - how big is it?

Thanks that is wonderful!

B&Q were gonna take 5 weeks to deliver!!!! LX Direct would have been up to 3 weeks( I had a discount code which would have meant i got it for £135!!) But focus have both the bunny and kitty playhouse in stock and they do deliveries on Thursday so they would be perfect :)

Thanks again for the links, it's good to see what you are buying! lol :p

5 weeks is rediculus!!!

Which one are you getting and will you put up photos when it's done? I love getting ideas from people.

Unfortunately we have no garden so this is the only size we can go for, we plan to attach an outside run to the house too. We can't take over the whole balcony/garden space as it's my mother in law's to be and she uses the space in the summer to sunbathe etc.

I am figuring that a 4 by 4 playhouse will be better than the 4' by 18 inches hutch she is in now. Plus we bring Smudge in the house for a few hours each day.

When we have our own house though the sky will be the limit :mrgreen:

Back