• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I want a nose stripe - update: got one

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
Boo has a funny little horizontal moult stripe on her nose

HO6MCX0h.jpg

& so does Joe

NTACUDBh.jpg

I want a nose stripe says Mouseypie, check mine

tZkQJTAh.jpg

Sorry Mouse, there is no stripe on your big white snozzle

I'll grow one under Joeys armpit then

Ysnp1dyh.jpg

Last edited:
I think she was sad DP but has sought comfort from PM's words. I've explained to her about hairy poo & how lucky she is to have a moult that lasts a few days & never leaves her looking scruffy or like harry potter

I think she was sad DP but has sought comfort from PM's words. I've explained to her about hairy poo & how lucky she is to have a moult that lasts a few days & never leaves her looking scruffy or like harry potter
She is lucky. Phoebe has been moulting for 2 weeks now.... She's so scruffy especially around her bum. It's terrible.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

She is lucky. Phoebe has been moulting for 2 weeks now.... She's so scruffy especially around her bum. It's terrible.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

she moults so easily & its barely noticeable - she is a very lucky bunny in that respect. If Boo has 2 weeks off moulting a year I'd be surprised, the hairy little monkey

Poor Mouse :( I fear that you will need to equalise the situation before it becomes a problem. Otherwise Mouse could be the first rabbit to develop MSC (Moult Stripe Complex) :lol:

I think if I were Mouse, I would also perhaps be imagining that the other two have had "special food" to enable them to grow such a phenomenon.

That's funny, and very sweet. Mouse, don't worry, stipes are so last year ! :lol:
If Aboleth has anything on fashion (I would say not..!), then leopard spots are in! She's not moult-line-y on her face, she's full-on blotchy! I'll see if I can get a picture, but she might not be blotchy anymore (I've been super busy and not very well for the past few days so I've only seen them from the window and last night!).

Back