• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Accident: Update 24th October

At least you know he is in the best place and comfortable. Lots more vibes and hugs for you. Hope you get him home soon when he's recovered xx

Oh MM, I've just seen this, I'm so sorry about your poor bunny! Hope things are heading in the right direction now. We all understand how worried and upset you must be. Fingers crossed for a full recovery xx

Thank you all xx

He is sleeping virtually all the time at the moment. He isn't eating for himself except for a couple of mouthfuls, but seems hungry for syringe food.

I am hoping that all the sleeping will be healing for his mind, body and spirit.

Thank you again everyone. Your support means the world to me xx

Glad to hear he's still fighting, I really hope he keeps on <3 hope you're hanging in there too xxx

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

So glad to hear he's still fighting, poor little thing. Wanting food, even by syringe, can only be a good thing. The rest will do him good.
Thinking of you both :(

I am very happy to hear that he is still fighting and happily eating syringe food. I am sending more vibes for both of you.

I completely missed this, MM. I'm so sorry. I hope you and your little boy are doong well. Sending love and vibes. xxx

Oh gosh.
I haven't been around so I've only just caught up on this thread but glad to see that your little one is still finding.
He is in great hands, If anyone can get him through this it's you.
Big hugs.
Xxx

I wish I could give better news this morning :(

It's possible we are losing him. We will all give it our best shot.
I am having to keep my mind straight as there's so much else going on here.

Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers xxx

I'm sorry that the news isn't better :( I know you'll give him the best care and support that he could have - just make sure you are caring for yourself too.

We'll keep sending good vibes and nose bumps xx

I wish I could give better news this morning :(

It's possible we are losing him. We will all give it our best shot.
I am having to keep my mind straight as there's so much else going on here.

Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers xxx
Have you tried rescue remedy?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Back