• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fighting again

Nooooooo! I'm already growing lettuce and pak choi as a quick crop to give them some different veg. All of my pots are taken up with things and all of my space is taken up with pots. I am not growing grass as well!

(...Well, if I see the seeds, I guess it can't hurt to try. And I might stop weeding grass in some of the pots I can afford to sacrifice. This is how the bunnies take over, you see!)

I do buy them dried treats when I can - they've just finished a box of dried grass/dandelions/some other stuff. Not quite as good, I know, but much easier than trying to grow fresh things!

I've not forgotten- Just trying to get a suitable sized box from work x

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Thank you - and thanks for letting me know!

If anyone's interested in an update: so far, all quiet on the living room front :D We've been separating for veg, and they have been eating together without problems otherwise. We've also been giving more veg than previously, but we are finding that they are eating as much as they want and leaving the rest. I will at some point do some experimenting and work out how much we should be giving them (I do want them to have a healthy diet - but we now have a hierarchy of problems we need to solve with them, and not giving too many vegetables is not the top of the list!) but for now, this seems to work to help keep the peace! They also received a new treat box yesterday which included some dried grass, so if they get on with that we'll order some more (and if not, we'll look at some similar products they might prefer to help supplement their hay). I was supposed to be getting their Fibafirst today, but I've just had a missed parcel slip because they didn't bother knocking, just posted the slip and left again ><

Back