• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

But I didn't mean to pee on him...

bunnybannanas

Mama Doe
b8357eb644bf21ef1fa50ba290c8dc37.jpg

Somebun has been severely reprimanded tonight. Not only did she eat the tortoise's food in front of him, she's peed on his shell!!

I give up with her. She's so naughty at times. I tell her off and she gives me the cute look until I end up apologising to her.

Should have got a fish instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Somebun has been severely reprimanded tonight. Not only did she eat the tortoise's food in front of him, she's peed on his shell!!

I give up with her. She's so naughty at times. I tell her off and she gives me the cute look until I end up apologising to her.

Cheeky girl !!

Perhaps she just wanted to give something back to the tortoise in return for his food :lol:

"That's my tortoise!" ....

:lol: Maybe peeing on him is her way of letting him know that he must save her more food whenever she wants it.

She just doesn't care. I can't cope with her hahaha. Tonight she snatched a piece of lettuce (that he was eating) literally out of his mouth and ran off with it.

He gives me a look of "aren't you going to do something"

I tell her off and she's like "and what?!" And goes and rips his newspaper in defiance haha.

Now she's just lying down with no care in the world!

Perhaps she just wanted to give something back to the tortoise in return for his food :lol:

🤣🤣🤣she takes everything from him. You should see it when we give him fuss and she doesn't get any. She flips. Thumps, sulks, the lot haha.

Back