• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My gorgeous new trio - pic heavy!!

catherine09

Mama Doe
Just so in love with my new boy Blue :love: him and Noah are like two peas in a pod - so much for you can't bond boys!!!

bmxnp8D.jpg

4shxU0e.jpg

YzxNqcW.jpg

nc8nzWq.jpg

6HFSmbg.jpg

GvRQ6Zh.jpg

aUrdj42.jpg

cwxAblj.jpg

LvwG0Ba.jpg

He's got a wonderful smoooshy face. :love:

I'm not sure Noah has enough food in his mouth in that last pic. I think he's got room for a few more leaves. :lol:

Aww :love: they look so happy together:love: I love the table and chairs that they have :love:

Thank you. It's from ikea, painted and artificial grass on top :)

He's got a wonderful smoooshy face. :love:

I'm not sure Noah has enough food in his mouth in that last pic. I think he's got room for a few more leaves. :lol:

Honestly that picture just sums his personality up perfectly. He's such a lovely, funny boy and he's very very special to me :love:

They are so beautiful Catherine. .That picture of noah with the greens! [emoji23]

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Am at work and can see the photos here:):)

Gorgeous buns. I soooo love Noah :love:

Me too, I always have done :love: I love the pic of him with the leaves falling out of his mouth.

You should be so pleased with yourself, Catherine, that you've made this happen. It's a gorgeous trio :love:

Fabulous !! :love:

I think bonding neutered Bucks is often much easier than bonding neutered Bucks/Does !!

Us girls can be really mardy at times :lol:

Beautiful Trio. I much prefer bonding boys - its always the girls who have caused me problems! Until recently I had a very happy trio of just boys. (They've recently had 2 girls bonded to make a lovely group of 5).

Back