• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello!

Hi everyone. I've just joined as a adult rabbit owner looking for ideas and info on how to keep my rabbits happiest.
I have a female lop and until this week a little buck companion (sadly died on Wednesday :( ) . I found this site looking for advice and info on if it was ok to keep the remaining bunny alone. I know its not and have this morning been to the Blue Cross and reserved a little dwarf buck. Not met him yet as he's out with a foster family but hoping to meet/bring him home possibly tomorrow or early this week as keen to get them bonding asap.
Will be after lots of advice!

Welcome to the board! :wave:

I am sorry that you lost your buck so recently. Good luck with your new bunny - we are certainly happy to offer bonding advice :)

Hi everyone. I've just joined as a adult rabbit owner looking for ideas and info on how to keep my rabbits happiest.
I have a female lop and until this week a little buck companion (sadly died on Wednesday :( ) . I found this site looking for advice and info on if it was ok to keep the remaining bunny alone. I know its not and have this morning been to the Blue Cross and reserved a little dwarf buck. Not met him yet as he's out with a foster family but hoping to meet/bring him home possibly tomorrow or early this week as keen to get them bonding asap.
Will be after lots of advice!

Welcome sweetcorn :wave:

Welcome to RU :wave: so sorry that you lost your boy, but you have come to the right place for advice, and lots of friendly folk to offer help :D

Back