• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay Feeder

I've seen these used for the in store rabbits and often wonder if / how the bunnies reach the hay nearer the middle. Are the gaps big enough for them to reach the hay? I fear my own rabbit might destroy the feeder quite quickly but have considered getting one for my fosters.

I've seen these used for the in store rabbits and often wonder if / how the bunnies reach the hay nearer the middle. Are the gaps big enough for them to reach the hay? I fear my own rabbit might destroy the feeder quite quickly but have considered getting one for my fosters.

Thats where we first saw them :) It was my first day using them, the gaps do seem big enough and I made sure I pressed the hay up against the sides. They probably can't reach the middle but I'll just rearrange it for them :) x

Back