• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So mummy....

daphnephoebe

Wise Old Thumper
*Clears throat*

102d98ff3b9dfc3564ef9426d2bbd3ba.jpg

Mummy.... us the bunnies haves an important question for you...

9d57f6b155465437ca453f77205f5a0d.jpg

We go outside... yes?

a55ef6b90c66c833d4623ee1956c8f70.jpg

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Oh my goodness! :love:
That is the most heartwarming video I have ever seen. :D
What a couple of beauties! :D I love their zooms and binkies! I totally laughed out loud. Thank you for sharing this. xxxxxxx

They're at it again tonight. But it's raining so I have to keep telling them no.

I had to come in and watch it again. :love: I would've loved for my three to have had a yard to play in like that.
Zooming buns warm my heart no end. :love: I'm sorry the weather has turned for this evening. If they get a chance to do that again, I'd love to see more video if you have the time. :love:

Please give them both an extra special snuggle from me. I so miss bunny cuddles. :cry: xxxxxxx

I had to come in and watch it again. :love: I would've loved for my three to have had a yard to play in like that.
Zooming buns warm my heart no end. :love: I'm sorry the weather has turned for this evening. If they get a chance to do that again, I'd love to see more video if you have the time. :love:

Please give them both an extra special snuggle from me. I so miss bunny cuddles. :cry: xxxxxxx
I'm sure they'll be out tonight so I'll try to get some move videos of them pottering about. Doubt I'll get more binkies but I'll give it a try xx

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments :love: I feel like my girls have a whole other family on this forum x

We got let in the garden [emoji38] videos later when mummy gets a chance to edit them
432dadedd63b8615195caf979e7864bc.jpg

Back