• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've been keeping a secret!

Meet my new addition. Currently called Duke but i plan to change that. Just not sure what to!! I'm so in love with him already. He's huge!!

He is 4.5kgs of squishy, gorgeous French loppet. Adopted from Swindon Rabbit Rescue, a relatively new but very good rescue :) he bonded pretty much straightaway with my two, him and Noah hit it straight off and Noah has groomed him more today than I've ever seen Noah groom Jess! They were only properly introduced this morning so I'm continuing on the bond for a couple of days in a pen inside but theres so much mutual grooming and no chasing or humping so it's pretty much a done deal :) I'm so thrilled, as many of you know I've had a rough time lately with trying to bond my other rabbit, River, so I'm so happy this has worked out!

59y7yzU.jpg

NoRu2SU.jpg

siTkKG0.jpg

rJ0lyZH.jpg

Back