• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is this plantain - a couple of photos

Natalie

Warren Scout
I'm not familiar with plantain, so won't give Caramel any forage unless I'm 100% certain it's safe. Could anyone tell me if this is plantain? I t-h-i-n-k it is but I'm not sure. Thanks :)

p2518162040-5.jpg

p2518162038-5.jpg

Yes, that's Ribwort Plantain :D She should love it :) It's also good for her as it's very fibrous.

By the way, make sure you only feed the leaves. I've read that the seedheads are very hard.

Yes, that's Ribwort Plantain :D She should love it :) It's also good for her as it's very fibrous.

By the way, make sure you only feed the leaves. I've read that the seedheads are very hard.

Okay, will do, thanks. I'm still worrying myself sick about her but despite that I do feel I'm getting a bit more organised with regards to her needs and how to care for her. A bit.

Oops.... the girls love the seed heads the best. I may have to pick these out in future

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I get exactly how you feel Natalie, constantly worrying myself! The ups and downs of being new bunny mothers :lol:

Back