• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poppy 12/07/11 - 13/09/17

Charmednm

Mama Doe
It is with a heavy and broken heart that I have to write this.

My big baby girl crossed the rainbow bridge this morning!
I know I'm not an active member but at one point I was and knew a lot of posters on here. And I thought I'd like to share it with whoever is still active that knew me. Also I feel this is a great way of getting down somewhere and out my system(Here and RU FB) without making it 'public' yet. To help me cope with it better. I have been a wreck all day.

Poppy was my first ever rabbit and I am unsure of how old she actually was but she was with me for six years! She was my big girl and was my first pet as an adult. We had a close bond, even if she wouldn't let me pick her up, she would sit for hours for claps and listened to all my problems. My only saving grace from this whole ordeal is that she was temporarily inside so I was with her stroking her every step of the way. And Even though it was very quick, I know when she went quickly she knew I was there and that she was loved! Love you pops! Miss you already

It is with a heavy and broken heart that I have to write this.

My big baby girl crossed the rainbow bridge this morning!
I know I'm not an active member but at one point I was and knew a lot of posters on here. And I thought I'd like to share it with whoever is still active that knew me. Also I feel this is a great way of getting down somewhere and out my system(Here and RU FB) without making it 'public' yet. To help me cope with it better. I have been a wreck all day.

Poppy was my first ever rabbit and I am unsure of how old she actually was but she was with me for six years! She was my big girl and was my first pet as an adult. We had a close bond, even if she wouldn't let me pick her up, she would sit for hours for claps and listened to all my problems. My only saving grace from this whole ordeal is that she was temporarily inside so I was with her stroking her every step of the way. And Even though it was very quick, I know when she went quickly she knew I was there and that she was loved! Love you pops! Miss you already

Oh I'm so sorry! :(

She was just beautiful :love:

She wove her way deep into your heart. Hugs for you xx

So so sorry for your loss she was very beautiful and you could tell from your pics how much you loved her. I understand your pain , I lost my boy Oliver 6 weeks ago and am still devastated. Rest in peace little Poppy x

Thanks again everyone. I've got this little lady providing me with lots of love and cuddles! She has also decided to claim Poppy's tunnel as her second one

Back