Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Poppy 12/07/11 - 13/09/17

Default Poppy 12/07/11 - 13/09/17

It is with a heavy and broken heart that I have to write this.

My big baby girl crossed the rainbow bridge this morning!
    I know I'm not an active member but at one point I was and knew a lot of posters on here. And I thought I'd like to share it with whoever is still active that knew me. Also I feel this is a great way of getting down somewhere and out my system(Here and RU FB) without making it 'public' yet. To help me cope with it better. I have been a wreck all day.

Poppy was my first ever rabbit and I am unsure of how old she actually was but she was with me for six years! She was my big girl and was my first pet as an adult. We had a close bond, even if she wouldn't let me pick her up, she would sit for hours for claps and listened to all my problems. My only saving grace from this whole ordeal is that she was temporarily inside so I was with her stroking her every step of the way. And Even though it was very quick, I know when she went quickly she knew I was there and that she was loved! Love you pops! Miss you already

Quote Originally Posted by Charmednm View Post
    It is with a heavy and broken heart that I have to write this.

My big baby girl crossed the rainbow bridge this morning!
    I know I'm not an active member but at one point I was and knew a lot of posters on here. And I thought I'd like to share it with whoever is still active that knew me. Also I feel this is a great way of getting down somewhere and out my system(Here and RU FB) without making it 'public' yet. To help me cope with it better. I have been a wreck all day.

Poppy was my first ever rabbit and I am unsure of how old she actually was but she was with me for six years! She was my big girl and was my first pet as an adult. We had a close bond, even if she wouldn't let me pick her up, she would sit for hours for claps and listened to all my problems. My only saving grace from this whole ordeal is that she was temporarily inside so I was with her stroking her every step of the way. And Even though it was very quick, I know when she went quickly she knew I was there and that she was loved! Love you pops! Miss you already

Oh I'm so sorry!

She was just beautiful

She wove her way deep into your heart. Hugs for you xx

Very, very sorry for your loss. It never gets easier.
    Twitter: @tlcwrites
    Owned by:

*Nyssa & Zara the cats*Aurora the horsefield's tortoise*Delta, Zeta, & Eta the guinea pigs*
    Never forgetting Nessarose, Archimedes, Lelantos, Galinda, Bee, Takumi, Apollo, and Iris

Hopping Mad - Bespoke timber homes and accessories for small pets.
    TLC's Home for Wayward Buns now has a Facebook Page! Feel free to like us for regular updates on them.

So so sorry for your loss she was very beautiful and you could tell from your pics how much you loved her. I understand your pain , I lost my boy Oliver 6 weeks ago and am still devastated. Rest in peace little Poppy x
    Lance got your wings 31/7/13. I will never forget u my gentle sensitive soul x x x Rosie my beautiful baby girl. . Said goodbye on 6/7/15. Brave Code, u made us so proud my gentle boy. Hope all of you is working now my snuffler,
    22 August 2016. Oliver my gentle baby boy, hope you have found the others, 30th July 2017. Will never forget you all my angels.

Wise Old Thumper

I'm so sorry for your loss. xxx

I'm sorry it was Poppy's time to go. Sleep tight pretty girl xx

I'm so sorry thinking of you and sending hugs xx

Binky free Poppy xx

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

I'm so sorry

Sweet dreams Poppy xx

My precious boy, I miss you so much

Rolo - 18th March 2009 to 14th April 2015

Sleep well baby, I love you

Thank you Jane for my wonderful signature

Mama Doe

So very sorry,binky free Poppy.

So very sorry x