• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit sitting / Pet sitting in general?

I''m not sure where you live, but have you thought of a bit of voluntary work for a Rescue? The Dogs Trust is always looking for people to walk dogs, for example.
It would have to fit in with anything else you were doing, of course, and not interfere with any paid work, but it may give you another interest. I always think you meet such like-minded people at Rescues. I did a little bit for HART Wildlife Hospital/Rescue when it was based in my village. I found that really rewarding and fascinating: when else would you have the opportunity to feed tiny baby birds with stuff from tweezers (or clean out stinky hedgehogs!)

Thanks Babsie :) it's something I have considered before, but maybe might now have the time to do x

Working as a Pet Sitter - Owner of two beautiful bunnies :)

Hey guys, I have two beautiful bunnies. Winston who is a Lion Head and Bella who is a Mini Lop. They are inseparable! For those of you who have house rabbits like me and don't always have someone near by to come and feed them and spend time with them, you really sure try finding someone on Pawshake! In my spare time I have had a the privilege of spending quality time with a furry friend or two while getting a little it of income for it. I love animals and I never thought I'd be able to come work from simply spending time with them. I tend to house sit as my place isn't equipped just yet to have other pets :) Sometimes my neighbour helps with my two bunnies if I'm away fro short periods but they don't really spend any time with them and Winston is on some medication at the moment which is no easy to administer. So I can't expect them to have to deal with that really. I don't tend to go away much but I'm thinking of looking on www.pawshake.co.uk for a House Sitter near to me as I think I'd feel much more at ease :) They are like our babies after all!

Back