Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Charlie Bear in Stasis

I am dreadfully sorry to hear that Charlie Bear was not able to recover Letting him go must have been one of the hardest things you have ever had to do But it shows just how much you love him, putting his needs before your own.

RIP Charlie Bear, you will live on in the heart of your special human friend

Warren Veteran

Sending love and millions of hugs this morning. We have both lost our precious, beautiful boys

I can 100% empathise with how you are feeling. The pain is overwhelming

As the minutes go by though, I think you will take comfort from the fact that they were both hugely loved, hugely cared for and above everything else were happy It certainly doesn't diminish the pain, but it makes it a little easier to bear. We have each made a massive and positive difference to the lives of two very small creatures.

Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    Sending love and millions of hugs this morning. We have both lost our precious, beautiful boys

I can 100% empathise with how you are feeling. The pain is overwhelming

As the minutes go by though, I think you will take comfort from the fact that they were both hugely loved, hugely cared for and above everything else were happy It certainly doesn't diminish the pain, but it makes it a little easier to bear. We have each made a massive and positive difference to the lives of two very small creatures.
    It really hurts . I set up his pen in my bedroom all fresh bedding and hay for him to come home. That really hurt not seeing him there. We are just going to have the day off and relax. I've let Millie and Toby binky around the bedroom this morning which cheers me up . I'm so tired yet can't sleep . My OH was crying out for Charlie in his sleep it was harrowing. I feel blessed to have such a special bun in my life. You did everything you could Omi you are a great bunny owner . I'm so sorry you lost your bun too. When im hurting i know your hurting too. This is an awful time. I'm just going to concentrate on Millie and Toby now and give them a great life. I will cherish every moment.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Bam & Charlie

i am so so sorry my heart goes out to you x
    loved and missed
    bisc 04/10/2016, eddie piggy 01/12/2014, maisie piggy 07/08/2014, matt 31/08/2013, chesney piggy 21/02/2013, smudge 09/07/2006, patch 31/10/2001