• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay recommendation

TheThreeB's

Mama Doe
Hi all,

I'd seen timothyhay.co.uk recommended on here, so I thought I'd give it a try.

It's amazing and I don't think I've had better quality hay. It's green, long and fresh, not dusty and my rabbits are loving it. Oh and it's loosely packed, so you don't break your fingers trying to get it out! x

It's nice isn't it :) Did you get the Timothy or the Green Oat hay? My rabbits like both.

My girls love it too. This is their cheap one for the tray.
We have the oat hay too but they're not so keen on that for some reason. I may mix it with my 15kg bag of readigrass to tempt them [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I also get this :) Noctis loves it, I also add a few sprigs a mint into his hay ball for extra stimulation :D

My girls love it too. This is their cheap one for the tray.
We have the oat hay too but they're not so keen on that for some reason. I may mix it with my 15kg bag of readigrass to tempt them [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

:shock: Lucky buns!

Mine have farm shop hay, and the gold dust hay is in a bowl to be eaten up :lol:

Back