• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Cute Nethie Thread

Mr Archie decided to warn the bunny warren (whole house) that there was 'danger' by thumping his big floofy feet very loudly last night. Of course there was no danger, but he seems very proud of himself..... I think he just wanted some attention!

It's hard to be grumpy when he looks at me like this, sitting quietly on his square waiting for his breakfast like nothing happened.
28499c97f3841db25d10b72ceec777f0.jpg

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Aww he's so sweet.

He has the same look on his face that Will had after he wee'd on my lap.:lol:

That first photo of Frosty could be captioned ' stuffing your face'

I absolutely love Nethies, Pippin was a cross and I had Smartie, who was either pure or a cross. We have a red-eyed white at the Rescue where I help out, we've called him Euston (our theme at the mo is London stations!)

He is always stuffing his face :lol: the gas man came round to change the meter the other day so I had to shut him in a dog crate for an hour for his own safety (Frosty's safety that is :lol:) otherwise he would be trying to help or get in the way! Frosty put on his indignant annoyed look whikst being confined and kept thumping! We had to hand feed him, to console him :roll: the gas man thought it was hilarious when I asked him how long he would be because I was running out of carrot tops :lol:

Back