• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Misty and Pearl piggies

SarahP

Wise Old Thumper
This is the longest we've been without piggies since 2001! So, when we lost Ruby and Amber within two weeks of each other, we decided to book a holiday and then get some more piggies straight after. But then I had the crazy idea of getting some decorating done, while we only had a hamster to worry about with the fumes (he went on his hamstery holidays while the house was filled with paint fumes. I wished I'd gone with him! :mrgreen:).

Anyway, on Sunday we went back to Hazelcroft guinea pig rescue, where the last two came from, and came home with these two cute girls. I'd been wanting them for ages, and kept hoping they wouldn't find a home till we were ready!

Pearl
mE96RKJ.jpg

Pearl blending in with the Vetbed
9Gh6A1K.jpg

Misty
2qA83KI.jpg

They aren't great photos, due to forced cuddling! :lol: But Misty is a silver agouti and white (her bum is all grey) and Pearl is a sort of pale Himalayan (she's got the 'points', but they aren't very dark).

This is the longest we've been without piggies since 2001! So, when we lost Ruby and Amber within two weeks of each other, we decided to book a holiday and then get some more piggies straight after. But then I had the crazy idea of getting some decorating done, while we only had a hamster to worry about with the fumes (he went on his hamstery holidays while the house was filled with paint fumes. I wished I'd gone with him! :mrgreen:).

Anyway, on Sunday we went back to Hazelcroft guinea pig rescue, where the last two came from, and came home with these two cute girls. I'd been wanting them for ages, and kept hoping they wouldn't find a home till we were ready!

Pearl
mE96RKJ.jpg

9Gh6A1K.jpg

Misty
2qA83KI.jpg

They aren't great photos, due to forced cuddling! :lol: But Misty is a silver agouti and white (her bum is all grey) and Pearl is a sort of pale Himalayan (she's got the 'points', but they aren't very dark).

They are gorgeous :love:

Pearl and Misty are two of my favourite names and they suit them :D

Thanks all. They are around one year old.

Forgot to say, we kept the names as they suit them.

Pearl
mE96RKJ.jpg

9Gh6A1K.jpg

Misty
2qA83KI.jpg

They are lovely !! :love:

Back