• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

'Welcome to the Jungle'

keletkezes

Wise Old Thumper
By Buns 'n' Roses (except they'd eaten all the rose by midday.

DJD-2EvW0AM4UdW.jpg

DJD-yhqXUAAc-rz.jpg

Someone's chopped some hawthorn down (badly, so maybe not the council, they usually do a better job) on OH's route to and from work. He says he's bringing the rest home tonight, about the same again. The leafy bits are drying in the garage, bunnies got slightly leafy branches yesterday. Matt moved the four biggest branches into their house today, and they've had a good go at them. They're really favouring one branch over the others though it's not really any different: any ideas? :)

lucky bunnies. It looks so nice & natural having leafy branches in their habitat. I now feel guilty as havent foraged & now we have rain

:love: such lucky bunnies. I've also not done a forage for a while.... I really should.

Can Matt bring some to mine? ;)

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

By Buns 'n' Roses (except they'd eaten all the rose by midday.

DJD-2EvW0AM4UdW.jpg

DJD-yhqXUAAc-rz.jpg

Someone's chopped some hawthorn down (badly, so maybe not the council, they usually do a better job) on OH's route to and from work. He says he's bringing the rest home tonight, about the same again. The leafy bits are drying in the garage, bunnies got slightly leafy branches yesterday. Matt moved the four biggest branches into their house today, and they've had a good go at them. They're really favouring one branch over the others though it's not really any different: any ideas? :)

Lucky bunsters :D

I have to chop all the leaves off for my dental heroes .. takes me forever! :roll:

I have to chop all the leaves off for my dental heroes .. takes me forever! :roll:
Honeybunnies offered us a bun without front teeth when we were looking for Lopsy's wifebun and we had to refuse because of all the forage we feed! We go through a pair of secateurs every 18mths as it is, and Matt uses the older ones at home so it's not like we're just using the same ones all the time! You have a lot more patience (and hand strength!) than I do :)

Honeybunnies offered us a bun without front teeth when we were looking for Lopsy's wifebun and we had to refuse because of all the forage we feed! We go through a pair of secateurs every 18mths as it is, and Matt uses the older ones at home so it's not like we're just using the same ones all the time! You have a lot more patience (and hand strength!) than I do :)

Chopping grass and forage for several buns each day takes forever.
I can see the wisdom of you not wanting a toothless bun :lol:

Back