Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: HELP!! Poorly Bunny with eyes constantly scanning left to right and off balance

Update on bailey after an eventful afternoon hopping and nibbling veggies she was practically trying to break out of her house at feeding time. Munched more pellets than I've seen the past 2 week. So glad she's back to eating and hopping. She still doesn't like medicine time �� Ops!

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by bunny mummy 1 View Post
    Update on bailey after an eventful afternoon hopping and nibbling veggies she was practically trying to break out of her house at feeding time. Munched more pellets than I've seen the past 2 week. So glad she's back to eating and hopping. She still doesn't like medicine time �� Ops!
    Yaaaaaaaaay go Bailey Bunny !!

A top tip for you Bailey, after being given the pesky medicine it can be very cathartic to do a big wee down the front of your human slave

This sounds great news Lots of spirit and attitude - that's what I like to hear

Quote Originally Posted by Jack's-Jane View Post
    Yaaaaaaaaay go Bailey Bunny !!

A top tip for you Bailey, after being given the pesky medicine it can be very cathartic to do a big wee down the front of your human slave
    Oh yes bailey liked this one and it's for that reason I shoo her into the litter tray before I pick her up haha onto her!

Wise Old Thumper

Oh yes bailey liked this one and it's for that reason I shoo her into the litter tray before I pick her up haha onto her!
    Spoil sport !!

Bailey update - she's got one more dose left on antibiotics and is back to normal eating drinking hopping and licking. SHes still a little tilted head wise to the right side and I have noticed she hasn't been upstairs in the 2 tier house once. Yesterday I helped her upstairs but she didn't come down and didn't look like she wanted to she had a look and then changed her mind and she wobbled over nearly once! Which she hasn't done in weeks. I guided her downstairs which she was grateful for and then she happily hopped down the step out the house and can hop back in easily. Just a bit concerned as at the end of the medicine and she doesn't seem 100%. Obviously I know it's only been 4 weeks and so may take a while for her head tilt to be fully straight. But do I need more antibiotics? I have recently stopped metacam so she will be getting used to that too. She doesn't seem in pain andbis very happy to eat and run around

Bailey update - she's got one more dose left on antibiotics and is back to normal eating drinking hopping and licking. SHes still a little tilted head wise to the right side and I have noticed she hasn't been upstairs in the 2 tier house once. Yesterday I helped her upstairs but she didn't come down and didn't look like she wanted to she had a look and then changed her mind and she wobbled over nearly once! Which she hasn't done in weeks. I guided her downstairs which she was grateful for and then she happily hopped down the step out the house and can hop back in easily. Just a bit concerned as at the end of the medicine and she doesn't seem 100%. Obviously I know it's only been 4 weeks and so may take a while for her head tilt to be fully straight. But do I need more antibiotics? I have recently stopped metacam so she will be getting used to that too. She doesn't seem in pain andbis very happy to eat and run around

I would certainly ask the vet about continuing the antibiotics, or possibly even changing them.

I'm glad to hear that she's made progress. Yes, you want to try and make sure she is as well as possible before stopping any treatment x

She's still eating normally and hopping around happily. Debating whether to take her to vet for check up or to see how she is over next week

She's still eating normally and hopping around happily. Debating whether to take her to vet for check up or to see how she is over next week

Glad to hear this

How is the tilt? x