• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fiver ~ Gotcha Day Augst 20, 2008 - September 5, 2017

I don't want to keep coming back here, but I meant to at least remember you on the 5th, the one month since you've been gone. :cry:
I don't want anyone on the forum to think I am attention seeking, I just wanted to mark the passing of time.

It still doesn't seem real that he is gone. I still miss him so much, almost more than Mimzy. And I guess that's because it seems like Fiver's fate was more cruel. It shouldn't have happened the way it did.

But all I really want to do is cuddle you again, little bun. I wear a little angel bunny in memory of you. I have a lovely plush bunny given by close friends that I snuggle...but of course, it is not the same as your precious presence.

I found a video of you and Jenna on my phone today while trying to make some space on it. I shouldn't have watched it, but I couldn't help it. :cry:

Wherever you and Pip and Mimzy are, I hope with all my heart we meet again someday.

To the moon and back, my dearest ones.... xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(((((((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))) xx

I'm a bit late, Fiver. I'm sorry,boy. :cry:
I think today I really tried not to think of what day it was.
Leaving you a candle because I can't think of what to say beyond how much I miss you and how sorry I still am. :cry:
giphy.gif

Love you, wee man. xxxxx

Back