Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fiver ~ Gotcha Day Augst 20, 2008 - September 5, 2017

So very sorry to read this. You haven't failed them, you've done your best by them. You clearly loved them dearly and I'm sure they would have felt that. X

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Oh no I am so sorry 😢 you havnt failed them, they had the best mum in you, they had love a d devotion, they are now together, and will be watching down on you, there memories I'll live on forever in your heart, big hugs xxx

Binky free precious boy and enjoy meeting up with your friends at the bridge. Don't forget to give your mum a gentle nudge now and then to make her smile xxxx

Best wishes MM You did your best and it WAS good enough, they all know that
    The geeky one...

Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

I'm so very very sorry, Fiver was so lucky to have you, he knew you loved him. Binky free with Mimzy, and all your friends little one xxxxxx
    [IMG][/IMG]

Wise Old Thumper

I am sorry, MimzMum. xx

Thank you everyone.
    I may be taking a brief hiatus from RU. This has really torn me down and the best thing I can do right now is concentrate on other things I've left aside so that I could focus more attention on the rabbits. Working and taking care of personal business is the only way I can keep my mind from circling through the events of the last two weeks.

An interesting thing tonight though. I had become quite cross, I was ready to retire for the evening but still had to walk the two dogs. I was taking out the trash and had a few bags to drop in the bin. I kept going past this rock in the path. It wasn't there this morning when I went out, I don't even recall seeing it this afternoon, but there is a thick mist outside tonight...fog right down to the ground, very eerie. I passed the rock 3 times and on the 3rd pass I picked it up, even though I didn't want to. I brought it into the house and washed it off, as I often do with rocks I pick up. It wasn't until I turned it over that I got this weird feeling and looked at it very carefully. I even asked my daughter to look at it too, just to be certain I'm not losing the plot.

I can see, and probably only I can see this really, the form of a wee rabbit. It is seated in attention position with it's head turned towards me, not to the side so I can't see it's eyes. On the forehead area of the image of the rabbit is a white spot, like a blaze.
    Fiver's blaze.
    The body is petite but well formed and I even see two grooves where the lines of two straight up ears should be. There is another groove that forms the foreleg. There is even, as my daughter pointed out, a white-ish dot where a fluffy tail would be.

You can only see the image on the rock when it is wet. We've had no rain or even a hint of moisture for weeks. Tonight is full moon and the marine layer has come in strong, which is good for the wildfires nearby as well.

I have a rock my son gave me years ago that has a stronger image of a rabbit in it, so perhaps I was subconsciously picking up this rock for that reason.... But I'm probably just seeing things. If I can I'll get a picture of it, but I honestly don't expect anyone else will see it. I think it was just meant for me.

He is still with me.

That sounds like your wee one sending you a message x Truly amazing xx

My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today.

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    That sounds like your wee one sending you a message x Truly amazing xx
    Thank you, K...I truly thought all here would think it was time for the butterfly net!

For El-ahrairah to cry....

RIP Fiver, really sorry xxx

Join the UK Rabbit Group on Facebook, following RWAF welfare messages and loving rabbits all around!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/UkRabbitGroup/