• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pets at Home have stopped Fibafirst (or my local has)

Oooh you're right!

I just checked their website and it says 'back in stock soon'!

Hope that doesn't mean too long ...
I don't know if I'll still be here this time next week if the buns find out we've run out so I'm rushing an amazon order while it's still in stock! :lol:
I've sent a tweet to Supreme, I'll update here if I get a response (they did respond last time there was a problem with the 2kg so hopefully they will this time too)

I don't know if I'll still be here this time next week if the buns find out we've run out so I'm rushing an amazon order while it's still in stock! :lol:
I've sent a tweet to Supreme, I'll update here if I get a response (they did respond last time there was a problem with the 2kg so hopefully they will this time too)

Good to know that Amazon do it and the same price :thumb:

Subscribe and save might be an option?

Got a reply from Supreme, they said there isn't a supply problem but it's a very popular product with high demand and suggested we try Amazon or PetPlanet. So no mention of it being discontinued or anything :D

Got a reply from Supreme, they said there isn't a supply problem but it's a very popular product with high demand and suggested we try Amazon or PetPlanet. So no mention of it being discontinued or anything :D

That's good to know - thank you :)

I might buy a box 'in hand' so I don't have a rush on when I get through what I have. I don't usually, as it's always the question of storage, but they are quite dinky useful little boxes, as you said :)

That's good to know - thank you :)

I might buy a box 'in hand' so I don't have a rush on when I get through what I have. I don't usually, as it's always the question of storage, but they are quite dinky useful little boxes, as you said :)

It seems to be back in stock on the pets at home website :)

BTW OH just asked me where the sticking plasters were as apparently he has a splinter of Fibafirst in his finger.

Who knew bunny food could be so dangerous? He's making a bit of a meal of it :lol:

Back