• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Attack the lemonade bottle

Ha, bless her!

When we first got River and Morning, they attacked a full bottle of lemonade once, and actually managed to pierce the bottle. Of course, they soon scarpered after that. Glad I'm not the only one with weird-lemonade-fixated bunnies (not that mine are allowed near it anymore.)

PM - I love her bottom. Although she doesn't appreciate me touching it.

Keletkezes - Obviously! It's been a while since she had any gin. She does often check our glasses just in case.

TLC - Haha They sound like a handful. So cute that they cause damage then scarper off to leave you with the mess.

MM - That's not actually a bad idea. We sell paw patrol ones at work which are bunny size. I'll pick one up when I remember.

Lisa - It never occurred to me that she could pierce it. Not sure if she'd have been bothered in all honesty.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

PM - I love her bottom. Although she doesn't appreciate me touching it.

Keletkezes - Obviously! It's been a while since she had any gin. She does often check our glasses just in case.

TLC - Haha They sound like a handful. So cute that they cause damage then scarper off to leave you with the mess.

MM - That's not actually a bad idea. We sell paw patrol ones at work which are bunny size. I'll pick one up when I remember.

Lisa - It never occurred to me that she could pierce it. Not sure if she'd have been bothered in all honesty.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

:thumb:

I know one of mine would *love* one of those as he's a one for throwing things around and hoping they'll bounce back to him :lol:

Back