• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Run around top box

Hi, does anyone have the run around top box & if so would you be kind enough to post some examples of the tubing to get in and out of the box when it's on top of the run please?

We've had one for a while now but despite many different combinations of tube configurations the rabbits are reluctant to use it when it's on top of the run. More than happy when the box is at a similar level to the run though 🙄

Any suggestions gratefully received!

I don't have a picture to hand but I've found my bunnies are reluctant to go up if

- The pipe moves too much under their weight. You can support it by putting something under it or tying it in some way.
- There's a bend in the pipe that's too tight and they're scared of getting stuck. It does sound as though you've tried different positions though.
- There is no cover on the top box (my bunnies prefer to be hidden up there).
- There is only one pipe going to the top box. They prefer two so they have an escape route.

Hope this helps.

Back