Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 12 week old bunnies ? MITES??/ Photo Upload?

Default 12 week old bunnies ? MITES??/ Photo Upload?

Hi everyone, I'm new to the group and have 12 week old Mini Lops, male and female. Noticed bits on her ear this morning and on inspection on body too, took a pic - have no idea as new bunny owner. We haven't clear them yet as investigating what to give them so maybe fleas or mites? Any help much appreciated:-/ wondering how to post the pic!?
    Last edited by Kit123; 02-09-2017 at 01:48 PM.

[QUOTE=Kit123;6945227]Hi everyone, I'm new to the group and have 12 week old Mini Lops, male and female. Noticed bits on her ear this morning and on inspection on body too, took a pic - have no idea as new bunny owner. We haven't clear them yet as investigating what to give them so maybe fleas or mites? Any help much appreciated:-/ wondering how to add pic

20170902_121444_zps3hacmqb6.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

[IMG]20170902_121427.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited by Kit123; 02-09-2017 at 01:01 PM.

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by Kit123 View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm new to the group and have 12 week old Mini Lops, male and female. Noticed bits on her ear this morning and on inspection on body too, took a pic - have no idea as new bunny owner. We haven't clear them yet as investigating what to give them so maybe fleas or mites? Any help much appreciated:-/ wondering how to post the pic!?
    Hello

This link shows how to post photos

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...to-Post-Photos

Or

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...nother-website

I would not use anything on your Rabbits until you know for certain whether or not they do have fleas/mites. I'd get your Vet to take a look if you are unsure. If the Rabbits are not yet vaccinated (both Nobivac and Filivac) then you could discuss having these done too
    I AM NOW POSTING AS 'InspectorMorse' BECAUSE A TECHNICAL PROBLEM HAS LOCKED ME OUT OF MY 'Jack's-Jane' ACCOUNT ON SOME DEVICES !!

Apparently I need to update my account to allow this? Could anyone help as completely new to Photobucket?

Also thanks for your reply Jacks-Jane

Unless people can see the pic by clicking on that now!? Yes I just have to call my vet when I want to have their Jabs done.

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by Kit123 View Post
    Also thanks for your reply Jacks-Jane
    That's OK

PB is not working for most people who are not paying subscribers. So try using another image hosting site such as Imgur or Flickr x
    I AM NOW POSTING AS 'InspectorMorse' BECAUSE A TECHNICAL PROBLEM HAS LOCKED ME OUT OF MY 'Jack's-Jane' ACCOUNT ON SOME DEVICES !!