• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Barney - 8 years today

*lily*

Wise Old Thumper
I still can't mention your name without having a few tears. You were my soul cat, a one in a million. I can't believe it is 8 years since I saw your beautiful face.

Sleep tightly, my friend.

1923703_10307128271_1435_n.jpg

I still can't mention your name without having a few tears. You were my soul cat, a one in a million. I can't believe it is 8 years since I saw your beautiful face.

I cant believe that it is 8 years already :cry: He was such a precious friend to you. Losing a Soul Pet is not a loss that we 'get over'. I guess we just have to try to find ways to live with the void our Soul Pet leaves.

Sending you lots of hugs K XX

I cant believe that it is 8 years already :cry: He was such a precious friend to you. Losing a Soul Pet is not a loss that we 'get over'. I guess we just have to try to find ways to live with the void our Soul Pet leaves.

Sending you lots of hugs K XX

I know, Jane, it's so hard to believe :(

Thank you xx

I'm sorry Lily, it's so painful. The love you had between you was so great xx

Lovely Barney x

I'm sorry Lily, it's so painful. The love you had between you was so great xx

Lovely Barney x

Thank you.

I used to pick him up and he would put a paw either side of my neck and snuggle his purring little face under my chin :love:

He was such a people cat, loved everyone, and loved nothing better than sitting on your lap for hours.

I do miss him so very much.

Back