• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mimzy ~Gotcha Day: July 16, 2007, Farewell Son of El-arairah August 29, 2017

:cry: RIP and binky free beautiful boy, you know you were loved more than words can say xxx maybe my Olly will meet you up there, brothers from another mother :love:
I'm so sorry MM, my heart is aching for you :cry: xxx

Sleep well, precious Mimzy. I hope you and lovely Pip are binkying up a storm at the Bridge right now. It's always been evident just how much your mama loves you. I'm sure you'll continue to watch over her and sweet Fiver. :love:

Thinking of you, MM. xxx

One month today since you left us, sweet boy. :cry:
Words cannot express how deeply I miss you. :cry::cry::cry::cry:

I hope you have forgiven me by now, precious bun, I did my best that I could at the time. I wish it had been enough to cure you. xxxxxxxxx

I hope no one will mind if I leave a virtual candle here today, although the two month anniversary of Mimzy's passing was last Sunday.

candle-animated-gif-1.gif

Just thinking of you, sweet boy. Your memory came to me the other day in the strongest way and I cried like I hadn't for a long time. I miss you still, so very much, and don't feel like I've been able to properly grieve you. :cry:

I wish you were still here, whole and healthy. But I hope you are helping to greet and snuggle other dear RU bunnies who have left us recently, and also those who have been away from us a long time. You were always a friendly boy. Love you forever. xxxxxxxxxx

You are still so deeply missed, sweet boy. It seems a lifetime ago but only a year has passed. Sometimes I feel like I dreamed you, until my heart breaks all over again. That's how I know how real you were to me.

Love is a shallow word to express what is in my broken heart for you. But it's the only word I have. :cry: No one and nothing will ever fill the space you have left in my life. xxxxxxx

MbFEr7a.png

original.gif

Last edited:
Thinking of you as you remember your lovely Mimzy. I hope he was there to greet my Meadow on this first anniversary.

Loss never gets easier. Time may dull the sharpest of edges as we adjust to the 'new' normal without them, but it never really goes away.

Sending you lots and lots of love and hugs xxx

You are still so deeply missed, sweet boy. It seems a lifetime ago but only a year has passed. Sometimes I feel like I dreamed you, until my heart breaks all over again. That's how I know how real you were to me.

Love is a shallow word to express what is in my broken heart for you. But it's the only word I have. :cry: No one and nothing will ever fill the space you have left in my life. xxxxxxx

MbFEr7a.png

original.gif

Tb3XkWR.jpg

iAc6ujl.jpg

(((((((((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))))))) xx

Last edited:

MbFEr7a.png

original.gif

Hugs :love:

It's not quite yet time, but today the lovely adagio I played for you again and again was in my queue on my phone and as I listened to it's haunting strains I burst into tears. How is it almost 2 years since you've been gone from me? :cry:

Oh Mimzy, I wish you were here, whole and healthy again. I miss you so terribly. :cry:
tenor.gif

But where you are I pray I may someday be there also. I know you sleep the sweetest and dream the most beautiful until we meet again.
tumblr_pkiuiy5Lmg1us57u5o4_r1_500.gif

Love you to the moon and back. xxxxxxxxx

Thanks everyone....Sorry to open this thread up again. It was simply such a strong feeling today that I couldn't ignore, his presence was so close it surprised me that I still have tears to cry for him. He was such an amazing creature and taught me so very much. I'll never forget him.

Back