Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mimzy ~Gotcha Day: July 16, 2007, Farewell Son of El-arairah August 29, 2017

Default Mimzy ~Gotcha Day: July 16, 2007, Farewell Son of El-arairah August 29, 2017

I don't know that I am in the right head space to create this tribute now, but wanted to let you all know that Mimzy passed peacefully into Paradise at approximately 4 PM this afternoon. He was stubborn to the last, taking his time and giving me all that I needed to say goodbye. I will never forget this beautiful wee soul. He has seen me through some terribly hard times and at the end, even though I know he was already mostly gone, he lingered so we could have a last few treasured moments with one another, uninterrupted by life at large.

My first bun. My soul bun. You take a piece of my soul with you today, blessed boy. I will never forget you. A candle is burning tonight in your honor. You deserved so much more than I could give you, but bless you, you never complained. You let me know in no uncertain terms that you loved me as much as I you. I will never know a love like that again.

Sleep well and sweet dreams. No doubt Pip met you at the gate. I hope the two of you are happily binkying through lush fields...the kind I could never give you. No more pain, no more tilt, no more tears. Wait for me. I will be there by and by.

I will take care of Fiver for you and if need be, you know I have promised to not wait to send him to you both. But no more cares for this world now, precious bun. You have earned your rest.

Love you to the moon and back again, Mimzy. xxxxxxx

Last edited by MimzMum; 01-09-2017 at 04:05 AM.

Sleep peacefully, dear Mimzy!

MM, I hardly have words right now. Nothing that will bring you comfort. It's difficult when they are elderly and you know it's time for them to go, but it still hurts so darn much. You stood up for him and fought for his passing to be a gentle one. I hope you will often feel him close by and it make you smile as you recall the cherished moments you had with him over the years. Many, many (((hugs))) for you.

Sleep well Mimzy, you have earned your rest. You were such a lucky bun, to have such a caring wonderful human to take care of you, and love you through your life. Run free little one xxxx
    [IMG][/IMG]

Warren Veteran

Farewell Mimzy You have experienced so much love and you will have left knowing that you will never be forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by MimzMum View Post
    I don't know that I am in the right head space to create this tribute now, but wanted to let you all know that Mimzy passed peacefully into Paradise at approximately 4 PM this afternoon. He was stubborn to the last, taking his time and giving me all that I needed to say goodbye. I will never forget this beautiful wee soul. He has seen me through some terribly hard times and at the end, even though I know he was already mostly gone, he lingered so we could have a last few treasured moments with one another, uninterrupted by life at large.

My first bun. My soul bun. You take a piece of my soul with you today, blessed boy. I will never forget you. A candle is burning tonight in your honor. You deserved so much more than I could give you, but bless you, you never complained. You let me know in no uncertain terms that you loved me as much as I you. I will never know a love like that again.

Sleep well and sweet dreams. No doubt Pip met you at the gate. I hope the two of you are happily binkying through lush fields...the kind I could never give you. No more pain, no more tilt, no more tears. Wait for me. I will be there by and by.

I will take care of Fiver for you and if need be, you know I have promised to not wait to send him to you both. But no more cares for this world now, precious bun. You have earned your est.

Love you to the moon and back again, Mimzy. xxxxxxx

Bless you, and bless Mimzy, now at rest.

They give us so much, and take everything patiently. Such a love

You've shared a precious bond together and I'm so sorry that your time had to end Binky free Mimzy xx
    Thinking of you and sending hugs xx

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Such a sad time for you, I'm so so sorry

I know you must feel empty right now but I hope with time you will be able to remember your little man with a smile and not a tear. You gave him the love all creatures deserve and for that he will always be grateful.

Sleep well precious boy and watch over your mum from Rainbow Bridge.

Gentle ((((( hugs ))))) for you xxx

My precious boy, I miss you so much

Rolo - 18th March 2009 to 14th April 2015

Sleep well baby, I love you

Thank you Jane for my wonderful signature

I am glad he passed peacefully and with you there until the end.

Best wishes MM
    The geeky one...

Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

😢 sleeptight mimzy, you gave him your love, your heart, your all, big hugs xxx