• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

NIC cube stockist, to visit in person

neeshkabeesh

Warren Scout
Hi all,
Does anyone know of a stockist in the North East of England or a national chain which sells NIC cubes or c&c cube panels? I would like to see them in person to see if they are worth getting, in terms of quality, strength, appearance and physical size really. I've never seen them in life, only in photos.
Thanks!

they're really hard to find in shops now. there is a seller on ebay called also_grendle who sells single grids so you could try it that way :wave:

Echoing what biscandmatt1 has said. :)

I bought some grids from also_grendle on Ebay a couple of years ago and can vouch for their quality.

To join them, you can use the connectors they come with however you will need to use cable ties in addition (the seller mentioned includes them in the purchase).

I made a three-sided setup measuring just over 8ft by 4ft, two grids high. There was some movement in it but it was stable.

One grid measures at 35.5cm by 35.5cm or a little over 1ft 2 by 1ft 2.

In terms of convince they're super handy as you can use them to fit any space. I now use them to protect the skirting board from my chinchillas and degus! :D

Back