• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lining shed floor

Ponymad21

Warren Scout
I'm converting my old Wendy house for Brandi to live in but I need to line the floor with something under the bedding, any suggestions on what I can use?

Any any rabbit safe paints that I can use to paint it?

The absolute best thing is vinyl flooring. It's waterproof and super easy to clean.

There's an awful lot of variations available too. I think some people have even bagged a bargain by going into carpet/flooring stores and asking for offcuts.

flooring-vinyl-rolls-9.jpg

Rubber flooring such as stable matting is very thick and will stand up to chewers, it's not so nice to look at as vinyl though!

I have vinyl flooring / lino in the shed, bought a roll end from a local carpet shop relatively cheaply. For paint I use Cuprinol garden shades - its bunny safe. If you have a screwfix near you they are selling the 2.5l tins for £11.99 just now, in fact I think a few places have offers on it at the moment.

Thanks! I've a little vinyl flooring left over I think so hopefully I've enough, if not I'll look for some off cuts

Back