• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Peaceful passing vibes requested please U/D Mimzy is finally at peace

I know words cannot take the pain away but thinking of you and your family. I know that deep heart feeling and sending you millions of hugs. Xxx

I'm so so sorry MM :cry: I'm heartbroken for you, I know how much Mimzy meant to you, and I totally empathise :cry: I know there is nothing I can say to ease the pain right now, but I am sending you tons and tons of love and hugs, and I'm thinking of you xxxx

Thinking of you and sending many (((hugs))). I hope you are managing okay and the Jenna is close by, comforting you. xxx

My precious boy has gone :cry::cry::cry::cry:

That's all I want to say here. I'll update about Fiver in a new thread. But my wonderful Mimzy has found peace at last.

Love you forever, boy. Sleep well. You've earned it. xxxxxxx
I am so sorry for your loss. Mimzy was so lucky to have you and Fiver to be by his side from love at first sight to the day he left a big hole in your heart. Hugs.

I haven't been here for a few days but i'm so sad to see that your precious Mimzy has passed.
Sleep tight sweet boy.
Sending you lots of hugs.
xxxx

Back