• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Peaceful passing vibes requested please U/D Mimzy is finally at peace

Oh no 😢 lots of comforting vibes, you are there for them both that's what they will be grateful for, big hugs xx

Mimzmum, I'm so sorry I've been missing your updates......We found my uncle, had suddenly passed away last Friday and we've been otherwise engaged. I'm sorry your buns are both poorly now. I'm sending you loads of comforting loving hugs. xxxx

My precious boy has gone :cry::cry::cry::cry:

That's all I want to say here. I'll update about Fiver in a new thread. But my wonderful Mimzy has found peace at last.

Love you forever, boy. Sleep well. You've earned it. xxxxxxx

That's all I want to say here. I'll update about Fiver in a new thread. But my wonderful Mimzy has found peace at last.

No words are adequate M..................................:cry: :cry::cry::cry:

(((((((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))))))

xxxxx

Thank you, Jane ((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))

I simply can't believe he's really gone. I keep looking out to his habitat (which I can't take down just yet) and thinking I see him there. Not at all how things were after Pip passed, I got no sensation of her at all.

He was far too deep in my heart. I don't know how it is still beating without him. :cry:

Thank you, Jane ((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))

I simply can't believe he's really gone. I keep looking out to his habitat (which I can't take down just yet) and thinking I see him there. Not at all how things were after Pip passed, I got no sensation of her at all.

He was far too deep in my heart. I don't know how it is still beating without him. :cry:

I am shedding tears with you........................... :cry:

I am so, so sorry. I remember so well what I went through when I lost Artie and I wouldn't wish that pain on anyone. My heart aches for you that you are going through this too. Look after yourself, even if automatic pilot is all you can do for now.

Hugs to you xx

This is so difficult, but he's at peace xx

I'm so terribly sorry :cry:

I know there are no words to comfort you right now but you are in my thoughts.

Sleep well darling Mimzy, you will be forever missed xxxx

Back